Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT - ASHED

This is just a short post because I have some exciting news to share with everyone. And here it is.

Starting very soon, I'm going to be writing a serialised story on the blog (which means I write a chapter or scene every week or so and publish it here - credit to my Uncle Brian for this idea). It's going to be quite experimental, and as opposed to my usual writing style, which is incredibly structured and in which I plan everything out beforehand, I'm going to be making this one up as I go along. Because of that, your feedback or comments on a chapter may affect what happens in the next one. That's right, it's almost interactive.

The story is titled ASHED, and it's about ... well, you'll find out. I'm writing the prologue now, so I should have it up in the next few days.

So, that's my announcement. Anyone up for some adventure?

*     *     *

NB: Because of this change however, there is either going to be less of me doing my normal blogs, or I am going to have to just blog more frequently. I'll work that one out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are awesome. I usually reply to each one individually, so please click the "Subscribe by Email" button or check back here in a few days to see my response. Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...