I know, right. Surprise!
Okay, I've been really busy lately. Like, really uber busy. I had four assignments to complete in five days last week ... not one of my more relaxing experiences. Because of this, I didn't get around to participating in the Second Campaigner Challenge, which was quite a shame - I was all mentally geared up to write a post about the "fantasy imago", incorporating the words miasma, lacuna, oscitate, and synchronicity. Maybe I'll have to do it anyway sometime.
|AND IT EVEN HAS AN AWESOME LOGO|
Right now it's school holidays, so that's freed up a bit more time in which I can work on more homework, my drama production, study for exams, plus catch up on way too much blogging, reading and writing. Busy holidays.
Anyway, while I'm on the subject of announcing things (such as that I have actually not fallen off the face of the planet), I would like to make a mention of a great new site for bloggers, inkPageant.
Basically, it's an additional tool to get your name out there and to meet other people and find other great blogs. It's beautifully designed, is incredibly easy to use, and I personally think that it's a very good idea. There's a lot of potential for it, and it will undoubtedly spread like wildfire. Also, to celebrate inkPageant's opening, they're giving away a $50 Amazon gift card. Don't tell me you aren't tempted now.
Next, I shall tackle something that I should have done a while ago ... and that is giving out an award! So, Jennifer Groepl gave me the Versatile Blogger Award a few weeks ago, and I still haven't claimed it because of all my busy-ness. Here are the award rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award. Check.
2) Share seven things about yourself. Okay, then. See below.
3) Pass the award on to fifteen other recently discovered bloggers who are legendary. Sure.
4) Go and tell the bloggers you awarded about it, so that they can claim it. Will do.
5) Throw a dance party. Wait, what?
Okay, I made the last one up.
Anyway, here are the seven things about me:
1) I live in New Zealand, down at the bottom of the world.
2) I've wanted to be a writer every since I learned what writing was.
3) I never knew what sneans were until I wore them on mufti-day last month. I'm not even kidding.
4) I'm fifteen. Yea, creative, I know.
5) The first story I remember writing was a Peter Pan fan-fiction when I was five or six.
6) I hate the way I hold a pen because it causes me to smudge the ink on the page.
7) I sometimes write letters to my thirty-year-old self.
Now, the part you've all been waiting for! I know the thing said fifteen bloggers, but I've only picked twelve because I'm a rebeeeeeeellllllll! Here they are:
Truth is, I don't follow nearly as many blog as I should, and I would love to follow more. So, if anyone has three more blogs they would like to recommend for the award then I would be very grateful if you did so.
Anyway, nice to be back on the radar again! See you guys later.